Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Odyssey of a New Suit



Thus ends a saga that began last March, when I ordered the new suit I was to wear as an instructor for formal occasions to do with Taekwondo. Apparently, as we learned as the months dragged on, the suits for the women aren't ordered as frequently as those for the men, so they basically wait for an order to build up then send it out elsewhere to fill. I got my suit a week ago, and I finally got to wear it to testing tonight. I think I look rather sharp, and I'm proud to be able to tie a tie. The alternative was a neckerchief, which I think looks rather ridiculous. The testing went well, and I got several compliments on how I looked in it. Here are some pics.


3 comments:

Kate said...

That is a really nice looking suit - it does make you look sharp. Very nice! :)

Jenna said...

What are you doing lately? Have you seen the anime darker then black on youtube for free (with limited commercials) blah blah blah? I have kinda gotten into it.

Istari the Angel said...

Just work, paying bills, and saving money to go back to school. Nothing too eventful. I haven't seen Darker than Black, I'm watching One Piece and about to start YuYu Hakusho, and I'm debating about Last Exile and Gakuen Alice.

How are things with you?