Monday, July 7, 2008

Finally Got My TKD Pics!





Ok, I really don't have a lot to say, but here we go, gotta post these pics. I've been waiting ages to get them. The last time I got pics taken for TKD was about five years ago, when I was only a 2nd degree or so, and when I was still a junior trainee instructor with the goofy red-white-and blue collar. I've come a long way since then. And now, in a few weeks I'll be able to put on my black collar, as a fully certified instructor, capable of opening and owning my own school should I desire to do so. 12 years in the making, and worth every second, even the busted knee and shot wrists. TKD has shaped who I am and who I want to be.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yay! You posted pictures! Those are awesome. Congratulations on all that hard work. It's amazing what you've accomplished - I admire you very much! :)