Friday, January 23, 2009

Photo Tag!


Ok, this is a new one, haven't heard of photo tag before, but I guess I'll play along. It said to go to My Pictures, open the 4th folder, and post the 4th picture in said folder. Here we are. My fourth folder happened to be one of my FMA folders, and this image, I believe, is from the manga. Edward Elric is in the foreground, and his brother Alphonse (the suit of armor) is in the background, and as per usual, it looks like they're causing some destruction. This may even be a manga cover from an early volume, I forget. I got it ages ago from a picture request thread on the ASMB.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah, it's from the manga...

I have a good collection on anime pictures, too, although some months ago I purged a lot of them and I wish I hadn't. I was trying to clean up things and keep it nice and orderly...oh well. We should compare pictures some day - I'm sure you have tons.

Istari the Angel said...

Most of my anime pics are on my photobucket, so you're welcome to look through there any time, just remind me to send you the link in an email. I keep my family pics separate, since most of them are of kids. I've considered purging them, but I can't bring myself to do it, I never know when someone will need them and I'll be able to pull them up. Maenos gave me most of them though.