Thursday, February 12, 2009

General Update on Life

Mostly because I haven't posted in a while, an update on what's going on with me lately. I'm finally gonna start work next week, I'm going in today to get my final paperwork taken care of, since my background check FINALLY went through. I'm glad it finally happened, I've been going crazy. I like taking a little break after a job like the one I had before, which was making me miserable, but this has gone on too long, and I'm eating up my savings and getting really restless about doing nothing productive. I'll be chasing around a 5-year-old starting next week, so I won't be dull anymore.

Other news, my birthday is next week, the 17th, and I hit the quarter-century mark! No special plans for celebration on the actual day, but the weekend after it I'll be going up to visit my friends in Colorado Springs, which I'm looking forward to. I haven't been up there since October, and we're going for a longer weekend this time, my friend Cole and I. I'm a bit broke, so I don't have a lot to spend there, but I do hope we can do some celebratory things. Even though it's a bit pricey I'd love to go to the Melting Pot, just because I love fondue and have great memories of a previous birthday party there. Other than that no special plans yet. Everyone keeps asking me what I want for my birthday, but aside from a Wii, which I know no one is going to get me right now, there's not a lot I really do want. I'll update again after my trip, but for now, that's all from me.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Glad that you'll be starting that job soon. And, advance birthday wishes! Happy 25th!

I've only been to the Melting Pot once, but I did enjoy it. Hope you are able to go.